Hi All

Rattle that keyboard a bit and say hi, introduce yourself or tell us why you're here. For new members this is your first port of call
Bfhdave
UKLS New Member

Hi all, :s_hi:

I have picked a few practice locks and a few very questionable locks that i have laying around the house, lockpicking has always interested me and i am known for my love fishing or of taking things apart to see how they work. i havent really delved into the youtube/online information yet as i am fairly new to the sport, but looking forward to learning and improving.

Cheers... Dave
TequilaDave
VIP Member

:welc:

I wish I had a "welcome template" like some of the others here, saying to read the rules etc. Just do as they say! :)

There's a wealth of information on this forum and if you can't find what you're after just ask.

Don't be afraid of posting photos of locks you pick on the way as we all like pictures, no matter how easy they are to open. Everybody started somewhere and like seeing people progress. You don't have to pick a Medico to get a +1! In fact there's a whole thread on "What you didn't pick today"' :)

More than anything, have fun and keep it legal!

I would strongly recommend watching some of the YouTube videos, especially ones aimed at beginners. Lock Noob, Bosnian Bill and Lockpicking Lawyer are good places to start.

I think I've just written my first "welcome template"
:hee20hee20hee:
Last edited by TequilaDave on Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shurelock
VIP Member

:s_hi: @Bfhdave

Padwan
UKLS New Member

Welcome to the forum!

I as well share your interest in problem solving and seeing how things work. I also like getting into the history of how locks came to be what they are today - it is really worth the research and interesting.
Dan Gray
UKLS Donator
UKLS Donator

:s_hi:

Hello and welcome!
Taking the path of least resistance since 1973.
Billbobaggins
UKLS Donator
UKLS Donator

Hi and wellcome to the forum.
Gazz
VIP Member

Hi Dave :welc:

Have a read of the rules and a good look around. welc :06: welc

You've come to the right place for all things Locksport. :08:

Lots of friendly folk to help you along your journey. :88:

Ask loads of questions and post loads of pics. welc
You must always remember, it's the lock that chooses the pick, not you.
GravityKarma
VIP Member

Unread post Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:16 am

There's loads of useful stuff here in the friendliest corner of the internet and a whole host of people to ask when you can't find what you're after.

Have a read of the rules, pick some locks and show us the photos.

GK