beginner joining

Rattle that keyboard a bit and say hi, introduce yourself or tell us why you're here. For new members this is your first port of call
K3MESTRY
UKLS New Member

Hey guys,

I go by K3MESTRY. I'm new to the world of locksport after quite literally screwing myself over last week and locking myself out the house.

Can't lie, the way the locksmith popped the door open for me made it seem like magic so I thought I'd try my hand at it.

Got my picks the other day with three practice locks which ive managed to open successfully on a few occasions, so i went and got myself a masterlock padlock which.... well, wasn't much more of a challenge, lets say that.

Looking forward to picking your brains (pun intended) a bit when I get my hands on some new locks to play with.
TequilaDave
VIP Member

:welc:

I wish I had a "welcome template" like some of the others here, saying to read the rules etc. Just do as they say! :)

There's a wealth of information on this forum and if you can't find what you're after just ask. The only stupid question is one that isn't asked!

Don't be afraid of posting photos of locks you pick on the way as we all like pictures, no matter how easy they are to open. Everybody started somewhere and like seeing people progress. You don't have to pick a Medico to get a +1! In fact there's a whole thread on "What you didn't pick today"' :)

More than anything, have fun and keep it legal!

Get yourself a pinning kit like the Sparrows Reload and some metal practice locks. Post up some pictures, get some reputation points and put your name down on the list for one of the passaround sets too.

I think I've just written my first "welcome template"
:hee20hee20hee:
"Without a naughty bucket life would be boring!" :)
I_am_Error
UKLS Junior Member

Welcome.
And in the spider's belly, bones of the butterfly...
Billbobaggins
VIP Member

Hi and wellcome to the forum @K3MESTRY can you please read the rules,and then ENJOY.
xbmods
VIP Member

Welcome to the forum, enjoy.
Jason J
Gazz
VIP Member

Hi :welc:

Have a read of the rules and a good look around. welc :06: welc

You've come to the right place for all things Locksport. :08:

Lots of friendly folk to help you along your journey. :88:

Ask loads of questions and post loads of pics. welc
You must always remember, it's the lock that chooses the pick, not you.
LockhackerUK
UKLS Member

Welcome aboard! Great to have you here :)

Ed
mattj
UKLS Member

Welcome!