Password reset

Email [email protected] to reset your password
Pickwizard
Administrator

Since we have move to the new faster server you will have to reset your password.

Your security is taken very serious at UKLocksport and as such all passwords are encrypted in our database making it impossible even for us to see your password, meaning as we move those encrypted passwords they will no longer work on the new database.

Please try the automated system,

user/forgot_password

If it doesnt work then please email me to have your password reset manually, just send an email to [email protected] or [email protected]

Please send from your email account linked to your uklocksport account, with your username, I will then setup a temporary password allowing you to login and then set your own password again.

The new password is then stored on our secure database in an encrypted one way hash form making it impossible to decrypt even if the database is compromised.

Sorry for the inconvenience :welc:
MHM
Advanced Team Member

The password reset worked fine and I cleared cookies to make it work. I can happily log into the new server.
Michael Maynard.

"A tight fitting tensioner, medium to heavy tension and picks that don't flex." - Gazz
TrippyBeamer
UKLS Donator
UKLS Donator

I noticed that I have multiple login keys. I mostly look at this site on my mobile phone. I was wondering, if our IP address has been changed the site then requires us to have a new login key and that is why we need to login again. Not sure if it's correct but that is my theory, hope this helps.
Toni
365 Winner - 2019
365 Winner - 2019

I agree @TrippyBeamer. Every time I switch from wifi to 4g I need to login again. And even if I go upstairs, where I've set up a second router with the same ssid and password, so my phone automatically switches to the strongest signal but it now requires to login to the forum again.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Toni302V8

“I live my life one lock at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those 90 seconds or less, I’m free.” -Me, obviously.
Pickwizard
Administrator

Really sorry lads, all my fault, i read the cookie settings as, use a full stop before the cookie name but it turns out you use it before the cookie domain, oops s_laugh
TrippyBeamer
UKLS Donator
UKLS Donator

Pickwizard wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:23 am Really sorry lads, all my fault, i read the cookie settings as, use a full stop before the cookie name but it turns out you use it before the cookie domain, oops s_laugh
Works perfectly for me now, thank you :c017:

My IP theory was a red herring after all.
TequilaDave
Advanced Team Member

@Pickwizard Are you using a mixture of uklocksport.co.uk and www.uklockpickers.co.uk, maybe in redirects? That would explain why you need the full stop in front of your domain....
.-- .. - .... --- ..- - / .- / -. .- ..- --. .... - -.-- / -... ..- -.-. -.- . - / .-.. .. ..-. . / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / -... . / -... --- .-. .. -. --. .-.-.- / .. / .-- --- -. -.. . .-. / .. ..-. / .. / .- .-.. - . .-. / - .... .. ... / -- . ... ... .- --. . / ... --- -- . --- -. . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -. --- - .. -.-. . .-.-.- / .-.. . - / -- . / -.- -. --- .-- / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.. .. -.. -.-.--
Pickwizard
Administrator

TequilaDave wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:44 am @Pickwizard Are you using a mixture of uklocksport.co.uk and www.uklockpickers.co.uk, maybe in redirects? That would explain why you need the full stop in front of your domain....
we used to, but since the move the new server gives us the option to automatically change those setting for us instead of me changing the .htaccess file.

The new server monitors our site and gives suggestions of how to make it more secure and faster, most are free but some do just wan tus to buy the extensions.
TequilaDave
Advanced Team Member

Here's a good site to test your SSL security:

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/index.html

It also provides suggestions to improve. You can do a similar scan on internal networks with nmap.
.-- .. - .... --- ..- - / .- / -. .- ..- --. .... - -.-- / -... ..- -.-. -.- . - / .-.. .. ..-. . / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / -... . / -... --- .-. .. -. --. .-.-.- / .. / .-- --- -. -.. . .-. / .. ..-. / .. / .- .-.. - . .-. / - .... .. ... / -- . ... ... .- --. . / ... --- -- . --- -. . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -. --- - .. -.-. . .-.-.- / .-.. . - / -- . / -.- -. --- .-- / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.. .. -.. -.-.--
PimPick
UKLS Member

Yup works fine now. Thanks.