Hi

Rattle that keyboard a bit and say hi, introduce yourself or tell us why you're here. For new members this is your first port of call
bobcat5am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Just thought I'd come take a look & see what's going on. tup
Pickwizard
Administrator
Been liked: 5 times

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Hi bobcat5am, welcome to uklocksport, enjoy pal tup
waddac2

Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:22 am

Welcome bobcat to our forum, as you have only one post might think you want to see the post below I got on utube, which was not good due to this forum being for newbies who are starting out... so basics are a must, hense my vids..... this is what was put on my youtube....

dont wanna be funny but there are some real lock pickers on this site, wizwazzle, ritesedfred123, bobcat5am, ....

spoolpinpicker1 1 hour ago spoolpinpicker1 1 hour ago

Do not at the moment know spool picker, and as uklocksport we are trying to help newbies get into the sport from the BEGINNING... My skills are good and do well with all locks AND SINGLE PIN PICK THEM

He does not have to throw names OUT as know WIZAZZLE and lots of others Including ones I do not want to mention
mark2191

Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:36 am

hi welcome to the forum mate ^-^
Safelocks
VIP Member

Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:35 pm

Hello mate :Welcome: tup
One day youll be as good as me, but by then i'll be even better..;)
bobcat5am

Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:35 pm

waddac2 wrote: Welcome bobcat to our forum, as you have only one post might think you want to see the post below I got on utube, which was not good due to this forum being for newbies who are starting out... so basics are a must, hense my vids..... this is what was put on my youtube....

dont wanna be funny but there are some real lock pickers on this site, wizwazzle, ritesedfred123, bobcat5am, ....

Do not at the moment know spool picker, and as uklocksport we are trying to help newbies get into the sport from the BEGINNING... My skills are good and do well with all locks AND SINGLE PIN PICK THEM

He does not have to throw names OUT as know WIZAZZLE and lots of others Including ones I do not want to mention
Not quite sure what you are trying to say mate??
If i am taking this the wrong way please feel free to point me in the right direction because i read that as i am NOT welcome here because i am good at what i do and have been doing it for a long time??
If that is the case then fine. I don't want anyone who is trying to make a name for themselves feel uncomfortable due to my skill level.
waddac2

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:04 am

bobcat5am wrote:
waddac2 wrote: Welcome bobcat to our forum, as you have only one post might think you want to see the post below I got on utube, which was not good due to this forum being for newbies who are starting out... so basics are a must, hence my vids..... this is what was put on my youtube....

don't wanna be funny but there are some real Lock pickers on this site, wizwazzle, ritesedfred123, bobcat5am, ....

Not quite sure what you are trying to say mate??
If i am taking this the wrong way please feel free to point me in the right direction because i read that as i am NOT welcome here because i am good at what i do and have been doing it for a long time??
If that is the case then fine. I don't want anyone who is trying to make a name for themselves feel uncomfortable due to my skill level.
Hi bobcat,

Please do not take any offence by the above my friend, I know you are a great picker.. It was just I had a quite funny message left on youtube yesterday and you were subscribed to that person, as well as others I know. Not long after you bobbed a post on to uklocksport, so I was clutching at straws my friend. I have never been insulted on the tube so looked at all bits and bats.

So sorry again if improper, and hope you can accept my apology if offended you in any way... it was not the intent... as just copied and pasted the youtube comment to your post.

I do hope you accept my apology, and if not I will understand, but this is the place for you and you can be a great help for newbies and pros that put a post on!

ur0ck tup ur0ck
Pickwizard
Administrator
Been liked: 5 times

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:14 am

good on you waddac2, i know you didn't mean any offence by your post, but even i had to read it a few times and even had to visitted youtube myself to understand what it was all about,

i can only guess spoolpinpicker1 took your video the wrong way for what ever reason or didn't post his remork correctly, even so, still nothing to do with the 3 names he mentioned, purely down to him
(he could well have mentioned my name as i am under as a friend)

i didn't reply so you could make your post first m8 bravo2

:Welcome: bobcat5am tup

:beer: :D
waddac2

Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:18 am

Cheers for that PW..... Do hope bobcat accepts mate?
tup
bobcat5am

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:36 am

Apology accepted mate
No worries tup
waddac2

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:39 pm

bobcat5am wrote: Apology accepted mate
No worries tup
Thanks for that my friend, like I said nothing was intended to be directed at your good self in any way, just thought you may know the chap that left the comment on my channel

Thanks again mate for accepting my apology, your a gent
ytb tup ytb
Well what do you think of the forum so far, pickwizard is doing a sterling job building it...... don't think he is sleeping, or when he is, his fingers are still tapping away on his keyboard :D :D :D :D