Greetings...

Rattle that keyboard a bit and say hi, introduce yourself or tell us why you're here. For new members this is your first port of call
knave
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Hello all. A few weeks ago I stumbled across videos of people picking whilst researching the security of motorbike locks, watched a few videos and then became interested – I read about it, watched more videos and read forums for a few weeks and then decided to get a pick set, subscribed to a few people that I liked the videos of on youtube and they told me to come here so here I am! Bypassing locks and various methods therein is attractive to my personality - I’ve studied how to win at gambling via legal and illegal means for the last 20 years and there are many similarities between the lock picker and the cardsharp – both require skill, patience, practice, experience and little known savvy to achieve what most people can’t do and don’t understand much about. This seems like a great place but I’ve only had picks for a few days so I’m a TOTAL newbie so apologies in advance for being annoying and non-contributory (having said that, if anybody wants any tips on how to take off their local 3 card brag game, give me a shout).
mark2191

Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:08 pm

hi mate welcome to the forum, i am a relatively newbie aswell, but if you have any questions i may be able to help ^-^
Pickwizard
Administrator
Been liked: 5 times

Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:04 pm

welcome to the forum knave, its a great hobby/ skill to have, please feel free to ask any questions you may have, we all had to start somewhere, and hope this place is the place to learn for you,
(and it will be ;))
Ele

Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Hello and Welcome ^-^
satan

Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:12 pm

You certainly picked a good place for tips and advice, ask away, and ye shall be answered ! thumpsup
waddac2

Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 am

Welcome knave, enjoy the forum buddy
:Welcome:
Safelocks
VIP Member

Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:24 pm

Hi mate, :Welcome: tup, good bunch on ya to learn from. sing1
One day youll be as good as me, but by then i'll be even better..;)
waddac2

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:19 pm

Enjoy the forum budd as I said... Very warm welcome. If you need any help mate, ask away and we will be there, as you will be for others very soon
tup